- Breastfeeding Support contains the herbs Fenugreek and Blessed thistle to support breast milk production in breastfeeding women.
- Fenugreek and Blessed thistle are galactagogues. Galactagogues are substances that assist in the initiation, continuation or augmentation of breast milk production.
- Fenugreek is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a nutritive tonic.
Herbs of Gold Breastfeeding Support contains herbs to support breast milk production in breastfeeding women.
- Lactation Support
- Fenugreek & Blessed thistle
- Traditional herbal formula
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
Each tablet contains:
|Trigonella foenum-graecum (Fenugreek) seed extract 750mg|
|derived from dry seed||3g|
|Cnicus benedictus (Blessed thistle) herb extract 250mg|
|derived from dry herb||1g|
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Adults only – Take 1 tablet, once or twice daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
If you are concerned about the health of yourself or your baby, talk to your healthcare practitioner.