Herbs of Gold Activated B Complex contains activated B vitamins, including B2, B6, methylfolate (folate) and mecobalamin (B12), to help support energy production and assist in the maintenance of general wellbeing
* Activated B Complex aids in the metabolism of carbohydrates.
* Activated B Complex helps maintain nervous system function and supports a healthy stress response in the body and emotional wellbeing.
* Activated B Complex contains B5 and the active form of B6 (pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate) to support healthy adrenal gland function.
* B vitamins support the health and production of red blood cells and supports cardiovascular system health.
* Activated B Complex contains mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin), the active form of vitamin B12. Other forms of vitamin B12, such as cyanocobalamin, need to be converted to co-methylcobalamin for use in the body.
* Activated B Complex contains methylfolate (levomefolic acid), the active form of folate.
* Methylfolate and vitamin B12 support memory and cognitive function. Methylfolate also helps reduce homocysteine levels.