- * Biotin 3mg helps support healthy hair and nails and helps strengthen brittle nails and reduce nail splitting.
- * Biotin is required for cell growth and replication, so it is beneficial during pregnancy, as biotin requirements are increased during pregnancy.
- * Biotin 3mg assists in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- Biotin is an important water-soluble B vitamin that is involved in keratin production.
- Biotin 3mg supports nail strength, thickness and health.
- Biotin 3mg maintains the health of skin and hair.
- Biotin 3mg helps the metabolism of protein, carbohydrates and fats.
- Biotin is an essential cofactor for enzymes that catalyse metabolic functions.
- Biotin 3mg maintains biotin levels in the body.
Healthy hair, skin & nails
Herbs of Gold Biotin 3mg provides high-strength biotin, also known as vitamin B7, to support healthy hair, skin and nails.
- High potency
- Healthy hair, skin & nails
- Supports nail strength
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
Each tablet contains:
|Biotin (vitamin B7)||3mg|
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 tablet daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.